Tuesday, April 03, 2012

All the Attention I Could Ever Want.


Okay....so picture me at home...hair in braids...not a stitch of make up...in tights...my oldest knockoff Uggs (there might be salt stains on them)...a questionable bra (it has seen better days...but it is so comfy....)...and remember back to the days...just mere moments ago...when I got all the attention I craved....and a Booster Juice to boot....cameos made by the beautiful Lisa Williams' blonde head/gorgeous voice and Eric Lastname...one of the sweetest audio guys in the biz...could never bring himself to tuck in my chord...near my boob...and especially when my husband was taking a video on his phone...to show me what it probably WOULD NOT be like when we got home...although...with George...it comes pretty close. xoxo ( you can also hear Topher saying I am almost ready as he tries, almost in vain, to get my ass to stage....) (you can also also hear Johnny just trying to get the eff by...and see the gorgeous hands of the master of hair, Adreano...so many amazing peeps...how many people does it take to get a person to stage? More than you can even imagine....)

No comments: