Thursday, January 25, 2007

Till Death.....

Good day on set!!!
Love that .....was NOT humiliated or made to feel stupid....that is sad that that makes it a good day on set.
No, no, no.....when I got there I saw that it was a director and a producer that I had worked with before and I was doing my scene with Linda Kash...who is the only woman that I do TV with anymore....it seems.....and I ain't complaining baby!!!!!
WE had a great day...even though I almost froze my ta ta's off.
Cold....holy shitty poop!
And we were in my hometown...the Hammer....that always make me feel that I have the home court advantage...whatever the fuck that means.
Tomorrow I go back in for a callback for 5 M & M Meat commercial spots and I would be lying if I didn't tell you... I WANT 'Em......but friends...if I never mention them again after this day...please don't ask...it means that I didn't get it and wish to never speak of it again!!!

No comments: