Saturday, May 05, 2007

Still out east


Okay...it hailed out here today....like end of the world hail.....isn't it May?
George says that the locals tell him this is the way the seasons go...
Summer....
Fall ....
Winter...
Fall....
Summer....
You get the picture?
NO SPRING!!!
George and I went with our Ulrich....and his friend Pete ....to Terrance Bay yesterday....nice little town....
in the cemetary that we visited....everyone had the same name........the whole town, mostly, still has the same name......hmm...
And they all say that they aren't related....
I pause and scratch my head.
I am having a great visit....wish that George was coming home with me...but we will percervere.....is that spelled right....wait....we know how I feel about spelling...
it is for pussies....
George's show is great.....Julie Martell is awesome....the whole cast is just lovely.......
I do love that show.
Anyhow....back to writing the May 28th show.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

So glad to hear to hear that your having a great time out there with George.

As far as the INBREEDING situation I am not sure I can fully commit to the story of them not being related lol, scratches his head.

Missing me some Sharron, and moving boxes drama come home soon so we can get crackin lol