Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sherida, Scotland and Webshow!!!


Oh my lord!!
I am so effing tired!!!! The things that I have done.... the things I have seen .... the places I have been... I wish I had the time to do a webshow .... I have not had enough time to pee... okay... maybe I have had time to pee....but I am getting ready to move back home to my place in Toronto... for a day.. then George and I go on a trip... we never go anywhere... unless we are working there!!! We are going to .... SCOTLAND!!!! Can you effing take it??? I cannot .... I am just so excited and ....well...due to the vacation and the length of time we are going I ahve to get all my shit in order.... SORRY AUNTIE PAT.... OH Ya.... by the way.... I am going to Scotland with Auntie Pat...what if I swear....we are going for a long time....odds are.... I will swear....Oh ya....here she is....
Isn't she purdy?
I love her... we are going with her and her sister, my mother-in-law....they are taking us for our birthdays... isn't that awesome?
If it was up to us ... we'd be going to Pickering to Cactus Jack's for a Bloomin' Onion and a Singapore Sling... maybe I am overstating due to the fact that I had a wine or two....
Oh... I am a bit drunkie!!!
Anyhow...
I went to see Janet Jackson with one of my best girls ...Vicki.... we had such and effing great time!!!!!
Thank god we went here......she all sickie poo-poo!
Get better Janet!
That chick is 42 years old....
She danced and sang her ass off......
There were people around us who were all young as hell and singing along with her....
I am thinking
"How the eff do they know her???!"
Then the next night I went to
Statlers for a Sheridan College Class of ...
Wait for it....
1989 Reunion......
OH lord.....
What a night.... what a great bunch of people......
We sang and laughed and drank....

Here is a pic of myself and standing beside me...
Michelle....we shared a room when we were the all - white version of 'Ain't Misbehavin'.....
yes....I said it....
and next to her the fantastic Michael....and next to her my love Sherry Lee!!!
We shared a cottage the size of a matchbook for a summer when were in the Sheridan Style....
Oh... I wore alot of blue eyeshadow and a white fake leather bustier....I mean really....
My hair was so high I could barely fit in a car....
Oh those were the days.....
So.... I am going to do a show in Orangeville for Firefighters...ah life is soooo damned tough....
And then the next day I am at the Canwest Cabaret Series at the Young Centre.......
I am sharing a bill with some great performers including Leslie Arden....how great will that be???
It is Sunday at 3:00pm.....it is the Musical Theatre Salon.
And then my peeps.....
SCOTLAND!!!!
Ah!!!!
After that I have a couple of awesome gigs in November.....
On November the 7th I return to the site of my first big deal show.....
The Toronto Centre...
Which was the Ford Centre...
And the Yonge Centre.....
But ..... again... now.... the Young Centre!!!
I was walking around there today and remembering how young I was when I started rehearsal in 1993 for Showboat.....with Hal fricken Prince....
What an experience that was!
They asked me to come up there and so I am!!
It will be an eclectic night and I am so glad to return to North York...a little older... a little wiser... and with a way better wardrobe!!
There will Music Theatre and maybe a pop song or two!!!
I am calling it
'Uptown Girl'
Here at the deets!!!

Friday November 7th

8:15pm - 10:30pm

Toronto Centre for the Arts, Studio Theatre

5040 Yonge Street

Toronto, ON

Call 416 872 1111!!!!!

And then my dears a couple weeks later I go back to one of my favorite place to do a whole new show!!!
A Broadway show....
Holy Crow!!
One night only I am trying it out!
Think of it as out of town....yet in town previews!!!
It is going to be

Sharron's
Big
Broadway
Show!!!
Tuesday November 18th @ Buddies in Bad Times!!!
7:30pm Doors and 8:00pm show
Tickets are $20.00 and if you have student ID they are $15.00
It is the story of girl named Sharron who starts in the stripping in the chorus of Guys And Dolls and ends up dancing in the streets with John Travolta....
How the eff did that happen?
Well, check it out.....




Until then my friends....
I am off.... to do some shows and then have a vacation...
I will be thinking of all of you!!
Luv
Shar














No comments: