Thursday, November 20, 2008

Broadway, Party,.....Other thoughts and bits... Rumours!!!!

Oh my people....what a couple of days....I am all tired and excited....and WINTER!!!....and then I passed out....
The Broadway Show went super good...I was very pleased and the audience was lovely...I love Buddies in Bad Times....my booker was there and it will start to be sold and sent around to theatres all over...that is my hope!!!
There are rumours people....rumours... yes... I do have another job possibly in the offing....but I am just waiting for the final word... I don't like to pop anything before its time... I don't like to jinx....but it is a good one!!!
Ah back on the stage with other people and things...it could be fancy.
So, now that Broadway is done... it is time for my annual Christmas Show... it really is one of my faves... and this year will be extra special...one of dear friends from college is coming up from San Francisco to do the show... and fabulous girl who I first met while doing 'Songs For A New World' will be coming...A fabulous TV star and producer, writer and actress... all in one... and an Opera Diva and her fantastic accompanist ..... you will pee your pants....and laugh... and feel christmas-ie... isn't it times.......I do love it when people bring their groups and alll.....
Anyhow...here is the line up.....

Friday December 12th
Ian Simpson ( Friend from San Fran...oh ya and the US Mamma Mia Tour and Shaw....and Stratford)
Teresa Pavlinek ( Star Actress, Producer and Writer)

Saturday December 13th
Sarah Strange ( Awesome Singer I knew from SFNW)
Jean Stillwell with Patti Loach ( Opera Diva ..she was just starring in War and Peace with COC... and Piano Diva)
It is gonna be effed... it will be so good...

And accompanied by one of my fave players and people
WAYNE GWILLAM!!!!!!
So....it will be ... as usual... at Buddies in Bad Times...Tallulah's Cabaret....8:00pm....call ahead to book...last time was PACKED!!!!
416 975 8555.....

And check out some of my 40th Birthday Party... Party.....
with more to come....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKIM6D35y_c

No comments: