Saturday, August 24, 2013

Full DARK VID AND THANKS !!!

Lord.
I have been in a fog since last week, people.
I have been just floating through the world...full of ideas and music...lordy!!
What an amazing week I had workshopping my new show with WONDERFUL musicians...Steve Thomas, Matt Marcoccia and Mike Doherty!! So open and talented...it was one of the most thrilling weeks of my life! THANKS TO THOSE AWESOME DUDES!!!
   AND a hearty thank you to everyone who came and listened...and gave me the energy that I needed to see what worked and what didn't. AND I could not be more excited about the rehearsals and run at Sheridan College in November! 
Check my website for a link to tickets and info...it will be there soon! 

www.sharronmatthews.com  
 ANYHOW!!
I am still floating a bit... so here is a short highlight vid of Full Dark Part DEUX ~ In Short!!!


No comments: