Thursday, September 05, 2013

Sharron back at the Shadbolt in Burnaby September 20th!!!

IN the crisp October of...2011? Lord, time flies...I was invited out to fabulous Burnaby to do a show.
Wow.
They showed me a dame fine good time...damn fine.
AND the space was gorgeous...now, two years later I am going back!!



That photograph is so flattering...I think it is the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts that wears so well.
I am so happy to be going back to do a little workshop with some fine people out in Burnaby, CANADA SINGS style, and then I am doing a show to finish the whole week off!!
SEPTEMBER 20th I will be doing my thang!!
Check it out!!

 
So, how about Vancouver peeps???
What a night it will be!!!
Get your tickets here!!

 https://tickets.shadboltcentre.com/TheatreManager/1/login&event=0
 
 

No comments: