Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy February

Hey All!
It is February and I think that I have finally figured out my blog.
I didn't know that it meant "weblog", but now I do.
Goof.
I am quick.
I can't believe how quickly we got here.
The Gladstone is only 5 weeks away!
WAH!
I just had Thom Allison agree to be one of my three guests on March 13th , and ,of course, there is my surprise guest who has also agreed!
Won't you be excited when you get to view this awesome performer!
I am still in the process of nailing down my 3rd guest.
Maybe if there is anyone you would love to see on Sharron's Party you can email me and I can call my booker....me.... and try and get them.
On another note, I went to the Fringe Lottery party last night because I wanted to perform a show that I had written there there were 57 spots and 367 enteries.
Ug.
Needless to say I didn't get in.
A 20 year old girl named Courtney got it.
Now, I don't want to be bitter but.....that Courtney better have some edge in her 20 year old bones.
Oh well, I will just have to produce it myself.
Anyway, I will be updating this once a week now!
See you soon.

No comments: