Monday, February 27, 2006

Two Weeks

Ahhhhh..... The Olympics are over...and I have to say that though we won more metals than ever I found myself a bit bored by it all. It may be the simple fact that I hate winter.
I really do.
If it weren't for all of the natural disasters that occur when one lives an near ocean I would be eating an early bird dinner in Sarasota right now!
I hope this finds you all well.
Whoever you all are out there in cyber ville....
but!!!
I had my first response today so I know someone is reading my blog. Thank you Paul!
It is less than two weeks till my Gladstone show ...ooohhh...I feel tingly.
I am going over tons of material and will even try some of it out at Statlers on March the 3rd.
So, who knows?
My gig at the Mask was a bit weird.
The room is strange and I ended up performing in the front window. Felt a bit like a fish or maybe a drag queen. Not that there is anything wrong with either fish or queen , I quite celebrate both, but not what I was going for.
I want it to be spring.
Now!!!!!

No comments: