Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oscars?


I am feeling purple today!
I watched the Oscars, and I use the capital letter loosely, at a friends house on sunday night...I was bored......I enjoyed the company, don't get me wrong but..... ug......the best part were the rappers. I mean who can deny that.....the others were all just so uptight. And George thinks that Charlize takes herself a bit too seriously. I tend to agree.
Don't you all think that they should add more acting awards?
I think that they are shooting themslves in the foot...everyone watches for those awards and yawns thru 3 hours of, excuse me, the other crap.
4 more awards, best actor, actress, best supporting actor and actress in a comedy!!!
I mean really.
The Gladstone is just 6 days away and I am gearin' up. I have heard Susan and Thom rehearse and they are doing some awesome stuff.
Surprise guest had their rehearsal without me....but Patrick says they will be equally awesome.
Woo hoo.
I hope to see 100 people!

No comments: