Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally! More YouTube, Baby!

I spent the better part of yesterday figuring this MAC out....but it was fruitful!!!
I finally edited some footage from the Christmas Party and it is on Youtube.....
It is always humbling to look at yourself at any angle for an extended period of time.....
But I am also looking ahead to editing the Brampton footage that I took.....
Oooh.
It is a challenge.
I find putting stuff on Youtube daunting ..... there is always some yahoo that is gonna call me something....it always initially cuts to the quick..... but everyone has got a fricken' opinion.....like assholes, right?
EFF IT!!!!
Sticks and stones may break my bones.....but the Party will never hurt me!!!!
Check it out!Type in 'SharronPartyGirl' into the search engine and see what you get!


No comments: