Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Coming soon!!

Alright dudes... I got all waylaid.....waylade.....YOU know what I mean..... moving up here to Niagara and writing and publicizing my show and doing auditions and seeing Sex and the City....LOVED IT!!!.....that I have not did a webshow....it is coming... I will tell you all fave parts of SATC... including the gay dude in front of me who was so excited I thought he might pass out.... and I did a benefit for Theatre Aquarius' Max Reimer  on Monday Night with Susan Gilmour and Lisa Horner and Rick Miller and Steve Ross.... and, of course, my sweet baby George...it was awesome... and I bought a video camera with my award money from Sheridan.... which hasn't arrived yet... but a gal can dream.... anyhow... I got some backstage footage!!!
I am all legit!!!!
Also... the Dora Noms are on Thursday @ 9:30am....WHAT?
Yup, I am gonna be there... and I am thinking about video-ing.... if they let me... they may not... they may be reading this right now and cringing.....
I am also starting to get in the mindset of being the National Post Diarist for the five days before the Doras....holy crap... I just plotzed!
It will all be... breathe Sharron... awesome.
So....you can see why I am behind?
But before I get to the Webshow... any questions or thoughts?
Send them to me @
me@sharronmatthews.com
I am gonna go sleep!
Nighty!

No comments: