Monday, April 22, 2013

Bruce Dow joins me at the Pubaret on Friday night!!

Oh my sweetness & Light!
LOOK who is coming to join me on Friday the 26th of April at the Flying Beaver Pubaret for "Fun and Casual"!!! 
BRUCE DOW!!!
 


He is just back from Washington, DC where he played Nick Bottom in the Dream at the Shakespeare Company. Fancy.

 And, of course, he spent some time on Broadway last year as King Herod in Jesus Christ Superstar...AND he was also on Broadway in Jane Eyre and The Music Man. Fancy times 4, people.

I have known Bruce forever and we did a little gig this past weekend and over quarter chicken dinners...fuck I love the Chalet...I asked him if he wanted to come down and sing, laugh and chat with me.
He said, yes.
Lord all mighty...how awesome!
SO!!!
Come on down...get your TICKETS NOW!!! 


FRIDAY, APRIL 26th -9pm
Tix $20 advance/$25 door
Available at the Pubaret or online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/373597
Dinner available before, during, and after the show.
Dinner patrons get priority seating.
E-mail Heather@pubaret.com or call 647.347.6567 for rezzos.
www.pubaret.com
 
 

No comments: