Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Abercrombie and Fitch & Teen Prostitute Barbie.

Do you know what?
I can't even give one load (!) of energy to the Abercrombie and Fitch thing.
Except this.
I hate that effing store.
I have always hated that effing store.
Since the dawn of time they have designed their "WOMEN'S" clothes with teen prostitutes or teen barbie...prostitutes...in mind.

Their large size sweatshirt would fit a four year old...or teen prostitute barbie.
I have never nor will I ever aspire to be teen prostitute barbie.
So, I shop elsewhere.
What the-fuck ever.



(The following was added after much mulling over.)
WAIT!!! Do you know WHAT ELSE?
DO NOT let anyone tell you that you can't have whatever dream you are dreaming based on your size, your looks or any other 'flaw' that they perceive.
That, my friends, IS BULLSHIT!
Dream BIG ALL YOU FABULOUSLY DIFFERENT people.
We WILL not let people put us in a box or BABY IN THE CORNER.
NEVER.
NOW GO OUT THERE AND DO SOME SHIT!! xoxoxoxo

FYI: This is the guy, Mike Jefferies, who doesn't like ugly fat people...I mean, really...jesus wept.)
(Douche)




No comments: