Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What? where?

What?
ZZZZZZZZZZZ................................
Oh my .....these all-night shoots?
It is the first time I have ever really done one ....it started at 4:00pm and ended with my last dance move being executed while the rain fell on my pink wig @ 6:15am....
in the morning......
holy crap.....
John Travolta looks amazing........really it is uncanny...
His wife Kelly Preston was there....
she is very tiny....
How do those Hollywood girls survive?
I could only think of the scene in "Jerry McGuire" where she is doin' it with Tom Cruise screaming " Never stop fucking me!"
She seemed lovely.
Allsion Janney, who is playing Mrs. Pingleton, was there last night....she is very tall.
And today ....
Jerry Stiller....as Mr. Pinky....I am very excited....the girl playing Tracy, Nikki, talked about how excited she was to work with him because " King Of Queens" is her favourite show.
Sweet.
She is 17....
Years old.
Can you take it?
The most amazing part of yesterday was the dancing.
We got to the set and about 100 people were dressed and made up and the dancers looked amazing.
We did what I have always dreamed of ....I got to dance in a movie musical....it was magic.
I felt very blessed.
I wonder if I can get any of them to the show on Monday???
Hmm.
I go back to set in 3 hours....
I am tired and excited..........

No comments: