Thursday, October 19, 2006

J the B

Hey....I thought that Junior the Barista was someone....but I think I am mistaken....I NEED to know.......are you K.G. ?
Or or you handsome-curly-haired-young-man?
Or am I totally off?
You don't have to say.....I love clues!!!!!
And now that I have a bit of time off between Songs for a New World and the Chiropractor ( my back still sucks and i have to say the 4 inch heels don't help..I was born for flats really....really) I have time for a puzzle.
And before we go any farther.......Why can't those girls speak properly on America's Next Top Model? They can't ask a simple question......of that crazy, cracky-head Janice Dickenson.....she is a piece, huh? She is one crazy byotch.
And they should have kicked off Jada? She is a manly man.....woo....not that that is bad...believe me......but wow.
That show is pure entertainment....I love it when Tyra thinks she is Dr. Phil...... one of the girls ( Amanda) was chatting with her and started to cry....Tyra said "It's okay to cry...." and not to be outdone by those young contestants she says ..." ...I cry all the time ....yesterday I cried for two hours."
WHAT??????
Why?????
Did you see your own talk show?
And I love that she said Oprah was her idol and mentor and then made a joke about her (Oprah) eating donuts....and then she apoligized to Oprah.....like she is watching.....Oh my god.....it is CRAKERTAINMENT.
AHHH!
And Grey's Anatomy.......well....that is for another day....
See what happens when I am not working on my show?
It is like I am missing part of my brain and I just pour TV into the side that is gone.....
I LOVE IT!!!!

5 comments:

KYLE said...

Sharron:

I don't have curly hair, but some have called me handsome and I am indeed young.

And I was at your last show, house left.

;)

Sharron Matthews said...

But are you KG...cause if you are I didn't see you at the last show....maybe I was just on crack....

KYLE said...

Crack it was, crack it was. That's ok. I was wearing a hat. :) You're still my idol.

Sharron Matthews said...

Hahahah!
They all want the curly haired ones.

Sharron Matthews said...

I cannot stop watching the show!! I just can't do it!!!! It is like a fashion accident. Tyra is just a mess...who raised her to think that she was a princess? Oh...I have so much to say about her...there isn't enough writing space.....