Friday, May 23, 2008

Sharron's Webshow Episode 4 Part Two

Here is part two.... oh... my kitchen still smells like Garlic!
So do my hands.... yummy and uggy at the same time.......

So below  is my list of tunes....
But Look at the video first!!!
>
>
>
>
Song for You ...Donny Hathaway
If It's Magic .... Stevie Wonder
Girl From the Gutter....Kina Cosper
32 Flavors .... Ani DiFranco
Mr Bojangles ....Sammy Davis Jr. (Live Version...or Nina Simone Version)
Crying.....KD Lang
Dim All the Lights...Donna Summer
Fields of Gold... Eva Cassidy
I Can Never Take the Place of Your Man....Prince
Blackbird.....Beatles

2 comments:

Meesh said...

ooh... good list. (makes me want to think of mine now... )(later...)

Fields of Gold, that version... *sob*
Figure skater Michelle Kwan had worked out a number to that for her exhibition skate at the Olympics for when she won the gold...

only thing is, she LOST the gold... coming in 3rd!

She skated it at the exhibition anyway... and was a boohooing by the end.
I, being the biggest sap on the planet, was a boohooing the entire time with her. (and I don't really like her all that much... I was just empathizing with her predicament)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wazOhkRuySI

Sharron Matthews said...

Oh Meesh.... are you on FACEBOOK?
Didn't I send it on that?