Saturday, September 20, 2008

First 40th at Buddies

I am just sitting in my young friends Sara's apartment... which is actually Patricia's apartment... she is away in Little Shop Of Horrors in Edmonton....
Which is far away....
She called this morn and we had a conference call just like we were at a slumber party... and I don't care what anyone says...you are never too old for a good old slumber party.
I am tired but well rested... how can that be?
Well....it is!!!!
I just realized that I am in this apartment with no keys...
And no food...
Sara asked what kind of food I liked and said..
" Oh no don't buy anything for me... I will bring food."
Did I?
I am so effing hungry... and I can see food out the window but I can't get to it.
This is what it must have been like to be on Survivor....
or not.
This is a true New York style apartment the way the light shines throught the windows and it is surrounded by alot of really quaint 6 floor walk ups....
Oh....
I had such a great time last night, you guys...
It feels great to be 40 and surrounded by such awesome supporters and friends.
I just feel.... so happy about that.
Keith Cole camed dressed... in the EXACT same outfit as me...
really....
Fashion Crimes thought it was a great idea...
Thanks to Fashion Crimes... they are just the best....
And they gave me one of my favourite dresses... for my birthday....
I love them...
So will you...
fashioncrimes.ca...
You HAVE to check them out!
Anyhow...
Rachael McCaig... played the guitar in a million dollar looking outfit... hot... and sang dirty and funny dittys....thanks Girl.
And those two girls...
Marisa McIntyre
and
Jayme Armstrong....
What troopers ....
One was doing interviews all day in Waterloo
and the other had a Jersey Boys dance call about 2 hours beforehand...
They came and told fab stories about their experience and left the audience gasping and laughing...
They told it all....
You shoulda been there.
I had a great night....
Tonight is gonna be something else all together...
I am very excited...
And nervous!!
It will be awsome!!!
Who knows how it will go.... that is the exciting part ab0ut it being LIVE!

No comments: