Monday, July 24, 2006

this stinks

I have published two blogs that have not come through....I haven't forgotten....I am just tyring to figure it out. It was about camping and Lord of the Rings and the Catering Queen.....some bonus stuff.....ah well.....Just finished watching Canadian Idol. It is the last time...talk about bad, lame, mediocre, crappy....oooh ug......Stephie D........please!!!!!! It hurts my feelings......it is just everything that is wrong......but don't ever touch my So You Think You Can Dance...that is just good shit right there.The show was awesome fun last week.Not alot of regulars but a ton of new peeps.We sang Lionel Richie's "All Night Long""Tumbo leeta sa de mool ya....."Well....... that is what it sounds like to me.Finished shooting on the "Camille" movie this week with Sienna Miller and James Franco. Nice.Jude Law was there in the make up trailer but I couldn't come up with a good excuse to go in.....pussy.I am sure that he is short.Going to work my ass off this week on the next few shows...new guests...new attitude.......well, same attitude.

No comments: