Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HAAA!

Bye Melissa S........BYE!
It was a happy moment in my Pussy Cat Dolls life because she was a particular bitch last night on the show....I actually had it set to tape on Wednesday but due to the fact that I found a new show last night...
I saw it....
And I couldn't have been more excited!
I am a total gaylord!
Loved it....I didn't think Chelsea sang good enough to stay.....
Ah well.
I hope Melissa R....
who will hence forth just be known as Melissa because that other bitch is gone....
I hope Melissa...
WINS~
And....
the Party was awesome...
we were packed and George Randolf came.
I haven't seen him since my high cut bodysuit, legwarmer, dance class days.
I loved his classes!
Who else.....Kyle came all the way from Barrie...sweet..
Stuart Dowling was there....love him..
Charlotte Moore....Susan Henley....who caled to say
"I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants".
I think THAT should be our new tagline!
....who else....
A whole bunch of new people and the favourite regulars......I loved it!!!
I sang....I danced..... I cried....I made fun of Patrick....who dressed up like a motherfucker....he looked AWESOME!
......He made fun of me......Kristina was excellent!....she rode her bike with all of her stuff on her back......
Jayne Lewis...class and style personifed....and a bitch of a singer to boot!
Oh....everyone had a great time...it seemed!
Off to peel wallpaper.

5 comments:

Grant said...

The Show was spectacular!

Unknown said...

Not only did Patrick look awesome, you looked amazing too! :) Awesome show, as usual, Sharron! We'll miss it so much next month - I can't even believe it!!

KYLE said...

SOOO GOOD. I think Melissa will take it all. Bangs' song sucked - what the hell was that? I liked the dance though. Those girls work it.

Kritty Uranowski said...

OMG SHARRON! LOOK! IT IS DEB!

Kritty Uranowski said...

shoot not deb
its rachel
deb had the green brown dress
the hot pink hot girl is rachel
in entertainment weekly!