Friday, April 13, 2007

hurry ...hurry.....hurry


Okay.....busy as shit.....new place needs paint....old place needs to be cleaned out....
Have the big show on Monday....it has been alot of shows since I have been so gay about all of the material!!
But things need to be said!
Weather=Sucks
Tyra.....not being filmed from the waist down....hmm..what is with the whole fuckin' gypsy look?
I mean....if you are gaining weight the best way to cover it up is blouse and cinch???
NOT!
I know....I've been there done that.....and put on the too tight baby T!
And thank god Whitney is gone....oh excuse me....Whitelle...lame.....but luckily Tyra ...in her infinite wisdom....told her that she was a great actress....Look out world!
Oh...and I must have missed the season with the flesh eater and the crazy fainter...
Where the fuck was I....
Alright I have to think of a new story for the top of the second set.....
BUT WAIT!!!
That bitch Melissa S. better watch the fuck out!!!
Chelsea is gonna be a Pussy Cat Doll!
Maybe Melissa R......
They call it Pussy Cat Dolls....
not watered down, Bitchy, Cupie Dolls....
alright......gotta go!

1 comment:

KYLE said...

It's totally between Asian Melissa and Bangs. Although I liked Big Hair. She had sass and a good right kick. Whatevs. Now I'm in cultureless Barrie where I'll miss these awesome shows because we don't have a VCR. :( See you on Monday! SO EXCITED!