Sunday, November 26, 2006

Whew....

Firstly....let me thank all of your asses for being so supportive......... of the show and all......We had two great Saturday Night shows and great crowds....it is always more fun with a big audience.....blah,blah, blah.....thanks.
I am right back to workin' on the Party and I am very excited about that....just contacted all the peeps about what they are doing and how it all fits together....it has been quite nice to have a break.
Patrick and I went out to breakie this morn....with James.....don't want to leave him out...George was there for two minutes and realized that he would not get to eat before he had to be at LYKTP for his half hour so I have to give him subway fare and send him on his way.....which felt awful after he took such awesome care of me yesterday. (He did something very sweet for me that I just wanna save for later....but it was sweet.) It was like I hadn't seen Patrick in twenty five years.....he is older and wiser.....but looks younger and ......well wiser.
Glad that we are getting back to it, baby.
Then today....on the day off.....I watched America's Next Top Model and can't believe that Cari-Dee didn't get the old heave ho...Ho! Neckin' on the balcony with some Spanish dude she just met on camera.....slutty.....and what she said to Nigel....shocking....for those of you who don't watch it.....it is all very important and interesting.
So, that is the short of it peeps, for now.......couldn't even get my ass off the couch to see a movie and that is just tired ass.

No comments: