Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 3.....


Day 3 baby!!!!!!
I got over my huge anger of yesterday sometime last night and now.....now my friends......I am on my way .....
I am gonna go all 1o days!!!
LOOK OUT COLON!
George and I just went to see Borat....against my better judgement.....I don't like that Ali G guy.....never have....George really wants me to like him....but I don't....... he is rude and mean...he makes people look stupid...mostly his stupid ass self....but I digress...we went with our friends Ryan and Kerry.....it was shitty....he had a naked fight with a huge, hairy man who had his balls in his mouth....I could go farther and describe it but I won't ...that should be enough... I spent most of the mvoie with my eyes covered so that I didn't have to see him humiliating people......I don't like his ass face....as Corky St. Clair would say.

2 comments:

karen said...

At least now no one can say, "but if you see it, you might like it," right? :)

(Corky St. Clair! I love the Waiting for Guffman! So, so funny.)

Sharron Matthews said...

OOOg......I just HATED it!!!!!UGGGGGG! Anyhow.......I will erase it out of my head with Devil Wears Prada....which was why I felt that I had to go to Borat in the first place.....George sat and watched that movie with me .....he had no glimpse of humour on his face at all.