Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day 5

Angry again...
Sigh.......
Then went out for a walk and felt better.....been out late the last two nights and I don't think you are meant to do that on the cleanse......THE CLEANSE.......I will not be beaten by a cleanse.....but oh could I eat....last night I dreamt that .......I met a Gallalean..........whoever gets that ....

A) Understands that I am a bad speller and has made allowances.....
B) Is a musical theatre gaylord and I love you

So, last night I dreamt of one of my favourite childhood treats....are your ready to really read about a girl from Hamilton.....the meat and potatoes capital of Canada.....

Favorite Childhood Treat of Sharron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wonder Bread
&
Butter
&
Corn from the Can ( hopefully from the , ho-ho-ho, Green Giant)~!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had it in years and it is all that I want to eat right now.....it is as good as it sounds.....mmmmm......How did I ever get to be overweight as a child??? I ask you?
But I perservere......spelled right...who knows......but you get my drift.
Last night I went over to my Diva, Patrick's house, and we played Celebrity...I love games but I especially love that game!!!!!! There were a few others....one of the funniest ladies around....Lisa ....she is the blond woman from the Ikea commercial ...ya know...."Start the car!!!".... and her equally recognizable husband Matthew.....you know the Pepsi commercial ......the guy with the really tight jeans....they are the couple around town...funny, funny funny.....and James...Diva's partner.......also funny....and Weezy and Rob......I don't want to leave them out...also funny and Weezy is from across the pond so she says things like "bollocks" and means it!!!! And sounds awesome sayin' it!
We played for 4 hours.....it was some serious playing .
Patrick did a charade that looked like he was trying to act out.... eating baby.....with ears ....and shitting it out........it ended up being Winnie the Pooh......hmmm....We laughed our asses off.
Literally, because the others weren't on the cleanse and were eating and as we breathed George and I ate away at our precious, precious calories....sigh.
Love the celebrity.
So, I am on Youtube.....yup.....put in my name and see what comes up babies!!!
And then tell your friends.......
Only 5 more days....I am almost over the hump.......


No comments: