Thursday, June 14, 2007

So you think....

So ...you guys I have been busy as shit...really ...only able to watch PVR's of the View during dinner to sate my appetite for crappy TV....well, what the fuck happened to that show, huh? Barbra Walters became the show police and Elizabeth became a smug b***h.
....why do I spell it and not say...somehow it seems nicer...why do I want to be nice to her.....quite honestly ...she is not worth me losing any karma...
b***h.
Anyhow..will watch it until I cannot stand it anymore but that is who I am....
Most important....besides my show on Monday at the Gladstone.....scroll to next blog to read about it!...
So You Think You Can Dance began in earnest last night....I watched a couple of the routines more than once....I am not saying how many times.... like a gaylord....I loved it...I missed it....mean Mia Michels, who looks like it takes major deals with the devil to smile......Shane Sparks....love him ....and he love all the girls.....the Panel....screaming Mary.....screaming Nigel for that matter and Dan...I like him....do you think he is straight....please don't laugh...something has happen to my meter in the last few years......
I loved the ballet dancer and the latin dancer who did the swing routine....too early to learn their names.....and Benji's sister....like they weren't going to keep her......and whoever that guy was who caught her a million times.....awesome....I also like the ballroom guy and hip hop girl doing the waltz....I thought that they were beautiful....
tha ballroom dancing girl and the hip hop breakin guy are going tonight....that is my prediction.....too bad for her........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dream in life before rosie joined the view was to get famous, get booked on the View, and b@#*h slap E.Hassleback. What an iiiidiot! anyways. now I could care less.
Did you watch the Tony's? what did you think?? I kinda think they needed a host to tie everything together and maybe help boost the ratings which were apparently the lowest on record. yikes...
Talk about deals with the devil...seriously...Thom Allison and his magical voice? So sad to be missing the show. break a leg!

KYLE said...

I was watching ...Dance on the plane so I couldn't hear anything (I am too cheap/poor for earphones) but I was dying. Neil (the blonde guy) was my favourite...he was good...couldn't tell you what dance he did or who he was with... I am a gaytard.