Friday, June 15, 2007

WRONG!!!


How could I be soooo wrong?
Mia Micheals was at home wanting to kill that whole panel....especially screaming Mary..... cause they kicked off her favourite two dancers....I cannot believe that they kept that popper because he told them that he was gonna cry...I should do that at auditions....it actually worked!
I thought that they would want to keep more versatile dancers...I was flummoxxed....and I think Lacey....Patrick and I talked about this.....I like her...I think that she is good....and my problem is ....so does she....but don't we want people to have confidence?
So, why when we see others with confidence do we react with distaste....or is that just me?
I think she is great....and one more thing....Benji.....happily pulling off his pants....weird...is still straight?
Scroll down two blogs to hear about my show on Monday!~!!!! We will dance up!
It really is the last four shows so you wanna get out here....by the way Kyle....Gaytard.....hysterical....made me wish I had made it up.....you didn't say how your show went?
Kyle Go...LEE...emba....did you get my email?

No comments: