Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer?



Am I the only grown up that watched...alright...PVR'ed the MTV movie awards?

I like that Sarah Silverman....she a bit dirty....didn't look all that comfy on the screen....she looked like a bit of a linebacker waiting fo her cues...but god bless her....she told all of those horrible Paris Hilton jokes....with Paris right there......if you don't know what I am talkin' about Youtube it....funny....and then Will Ferrell and the fricken' Borat guy...do not like him.....kissed...it was dirty....though it made me laugh like a whore........I had to call George in Halifax to tell him ....hate to share a funny alone.....

One of my blog peeps emailed me.....

I am a bit excited.....

So...

If you go to

hairspraymovie.com....

and then go to photogallery.......

.....

look at the picture of Jerry Stiller ....

there I am in a pink wig right behind him!!!

That is a bit encouragin'...

This week Sharron's Party is movin on up to Perth again.....

The people of the small town will once again be slightly titilated by my very....very little...potty mouth...gotta pull in back again when I go outta town sometimes....but what a great place to work!

Thom is coming with and we have another guest, an old college friend,

Mike Dwyer and we will be doin' a real Sharron's Party....fun...

And tomorrow night I am workin' at the Glenn Gould Studio....

Fancy...

Do a benifit for Sistering.....
Called Funny Girls and Dynamic Divas....
Fun, eh?
Patrick is coming with...it will be all chicks but him....
No joke here....but just think about that...


2 comments:

karen said...

I don't have PVR, but I meant to watch those...I joked to Gill about how they basically advertised for them 24 hours a day and then I forgot to watch them! Oh well...between your blog and my US Weekly, I'll get all the highlights. :)

Have fun in Perth. :) Very excited that the next Party is in two weeks. We missed you guys last month.

Kevin said...

I won't make a comment about your patrick joke because your line said it all...we love him though.
I am agreeing with Karen about the party in two weeks, can't wait.
Besides its an extra special one for me right Sharron (wink wink).
Have a good one in Perth.