Friday, August 21, 2009

Bag This

Okay...it is only 5 effin' cents for a plastic bag....why oh why do we all of a sudden want to hoard that 5 cents.....
Why are we SO offended by that charge ...that we will carry a fourty pack of tampons, a two litre bottle of caffeine free Diet Coke, four rolls of toilet paper and an Aero bar.....yup it is that time people....we will carry these things willy-nilly... I just, this year, found out that the phrase is "will-he, nill-he" and I do not give a shit....willy-nilly makes more sense...where the fuck was I?....oh ya....we will carry all of these things WILLY-NILLY in our arms running across Sherbourne in rush hour instead of spending the 5 cents on a stinky plastic bag.
I KNOW it is not because we want to save the environment....come on you don't really care... admit it.
AND I know it is not the 5 cents...
If we see 5 cents on the ground we all 'Sophie's Choice' whether it is worth it to risk our back and bend over to pick it up...
So, if our back is worth that 5 cents...why don't we spend it to try and save ourselves from wrenching it when the tampons fall into oncoming traffic?
DO you follow me?
That 5 cents just pisses me off.
And I just found out it doesn't go to the stinky environment anyway...it goes to the retailer...then I was pissed off more.
AND, off topic, OUR CITY STINKS OF GARBAGE!
Can the city workers really be fighting to keep a deal that no one ELSE in the LIVE LONG LAND still gets??
REALLY???
Ug....I gotta have a cup of Diet Coke.
And take an advil.
Cause my effin' back hurts.
Can I get a "WHOOT WHOOT!"
GO BACK TO WORK AND CLEAN OUR CITY!
Can you imagine....okay close your eyes...can you imagine what it is gonna look like after ....gulp.....carabana????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: