Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bittergirl!!!

Hey Bloggers,
I have a mission for you!!!
The Bittergirls.... Alison Lawrence, Mary Francis Moore....Annabel Griffiths cannot come as she is quite pregnant.......(check out their website bittergirls.com )
are coming to Sharron's Party on August 28th ...they know all about being dumped and are not afraid to talk about it.....they have had a hugely successful number of runs of their show, wrote a book, were on the Today show to promote it and are now developing it even more......I wanna ask them some questions but more importantly I want you to ask them some questions .....sooooo... bloggers.....go and and get their book....read their website and give me some questions to ask them!!!
We had a little meeting today and gosh am I excited to have them.......they are great....we talked about clothes forever and Patrick just looked confused.....ah Girls.......
So.......get on it!!!
Or Get down on it!
It is gonna be awesome!
Write them here or email me via my website...sharronmatthews.com!
Ta.

No comments: