Monday, June 14, 2010

Home again and LIFE continues to get more and more exciting....

I was sitting here trying to process the fabulous week that was...then...I had to move on people!!!
There is tooooooo much to do....so many things to see!!!
Tomorrow night at Dundas Square, as part of Luminato....yes, I am that fancy this week.... the fabulous Shawn Hitchens and I will be hosting....

It is gonna be a panic....I have the PERFECT FASHION CRIMES outfit...they set me up as usual...oh lord, they always do!!! Come in your fave 80's wear and win a prize...I don't know what it is...but I am sure it is amazing!
Side Bar: I had to do a radio plug for Luminato this morn at 7:20am...WHAT THE?!?! I had to go into the bathroom as I live in an open concept loft...and Georgie's Mom is visiting...I didn't want to wake anyone...if anyone tells you how glamorous the theatre is...picture me on the can talking about Madonna...magic.
AND all this week I am rehearsing for...ready?!?!
A new musical by an amazing composer / lyricist team....Colleen Dauncey and Akiva Romer-Segal! The cast is uber amazing....the young and talented Sara Farb, Recent Dora nominee and Toxic Avenger...the dreamy Evan Smith and recent Dora nominated euphonium player and my husband, George Masswohl...there is a band...oh it will be loverly...as that slutty Eliza Doolittle says

Here is a poster with the info...it is next Monday June 21st and Tuesday June 22nd at Bread and Circus...get your tickets now...it is bound to be sold out!!!
And also this week Sirius Radio (which you can get for a month for free on your computer or Iphone...freakin' Iphone...my blackberry seems like an Atari compared to the Iphone...What was I saying...oh ya!!! This week there is are rebroadcasts of Live on Sirius Radio during which I sang with and was interviewed by Seth Rudetsky!!! And sat and chatted and had fun with....TONY WINNER KATIE FINNERAN!!

Yes, this is me and her....she were so nice... so nice.
If you didn't get to hear my big Live on Broadway debut it is on AGAIN!!! Tuesday at 7:00am and Wednesday @ noon!!
Go to http://www.sirius.com/onbroadway for details!!!
Oh my god so many things...
And I am excited to announce that I am part of the 13 Week Garland Cabaret Series at the Young Centre...I am lovingly calling it...in my mind anyway...In Between...in between NY and Scotland...in between so many things right now...that sounds lordy but it is true.
It is late night, 10:00pm at the Garland Cabaret at the Young Centre on Saturday July 10th.

http://www.youngcentre.ca/productions/10_season/cabaret_series.htm
Go here to check it out and get the details...it is a small theatre so book ahead.
I would love to tell you about the amazingness that was NY and sing some new songs...I am gonna have some new people accompanying me...yes, I said people....it will be a special and singular night, I think.
That also sounds lordy...come on down!!!

No comments: