Tuesday, August 03, 2010

HOLYLOVELOSS and Lord of the Flies. 8 DAYS TILL I FLY!!! Taking Wayne and Derrick!!! Don't let Derrick and Wayne get kidnapped!!

So!
During the show tonight....we got onto stage...which is always a bit out of body for the first few minutes after a couple days off...but as soon as we started it was like AMITYVILLE HORROR!!! The flies....they were everywhere...and while Louise did her intro monologue I watched the Huntress known as Andrea Martin squish 2 of the 800 flies before we got to the first group scene.
I even killed one...it was...um distracting...I mean we are professionals...but holy crap...there were so many and it seemed like they were the size of birds. They blocked the light when they flew past them.
Louise even drew them in her picture tonight!! The flies...holy crap.
I said to Mary...it was like we were covered in shit...which she repeated giving me the credit a number of times.
Thank you Mary!
Still..the show was super fun and the AUDIENCE WAS AMAZING! And vocal! You go ladies...and man!

SO, I know you might wanna know.....ON THE FUNDRAISING FRONT!!!

Since yesterday morning I (and my dear George) have raised $1520.00!!
WOO WOO!!!
The magic number that I still need to raise by Friday is $3380!!!
And I know I can do it!!!
The Tshirts...all of you $50.00 donors...I will send after I get back from Scotland!!! I promise!!
And the Ringtones TOO!!!
As of RIGHT NOW, the biggest donor this week...so FAR...is Karen Carpenter...the fabulous director of LOVE LOSS AND WHAT I WORE!!!!
KAREN ROCKS!!!
What song will she pick for me to learn???
What will it be?
She does have the great musical taste and all....and she is just the perfect amount of lordy.
Or will someone donate more???
And get to pick a song for my show....any song!!!
People have been donating by email...through their banks...and they CANNOT BELIEVE how easy it is!!!
Remember...you just need my name....
Sharron Matthews and my email
sharmatthews@rogers.com...
And if you include your address you will get a snappy tax receipt!!!


There have been a number of $25.00 donations and they ADD UP!!!

Please, I know you hear me ask for donations and I joke....but I really could use the help!
Please help me realize this dream...of being the first Canadian Cabaret Performer at the Edinburgh Festival.
Thank you all for your support....however you have given it!!!
Maybe you can see me a it farther!
I have three more days to make my goal!!!
Can you help?

Buddies Box Office is open from Noon till 5:00pm Tuesday to Saturday! Call 416 975 8555 or try the email thing...people love it...and there is the 007 skill testing question to keep me on my toes!!!


Here is the latest list of donors!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you



SHARRON'S ARMY


General $2000.00 or more


BMO Financial Group

Joan Mathers

Lieutenant $500.00 to $1999.99


Anonymous

Curtis Barlow
Dramac LTD-Charlotte and Tedde Moore
Gary May
The John McKellar Charitable Foundation
Jerry and Kathy McRoberts
Ian Epstein and Kathy Kacer
Kevin Finora
Nancy Ruth
Paul Butler and Chris Back
Perry Dellelce

Army $50 to $499.99

Adam Brazier
Amber Mills and Michael Rode
Anna Hrazdira
Anonymous
Ari Weinberg
Becky and Kathy Liddle
Betty’s
Brian Goldberg
Buddies in Bad Times
Canadian Stage
Carolyn Adams
Christopher Gurr
Clinton Walker
Dan Thompson Beauty
David Playfair
Dawn Rivard
Dianne Woodrow
Doug Price
The Elgin Winter Garden Theatres
Elizabeth Baird
Esther Yermus
Gillian Tooke
Harbourfront Centre
Ina Kerklaan
Jamie Porter
Jeff Moulton
Jim Betts
Judie Kavanagh
Just for You by Alex
Kara Purdy
Karen Carpenter
Karen LeBlanc
Kate Baris
Kyle Golemba
Lily Ling
Linda Yamamoto
Lise Payne
Lorraine Kimsa Theatre For Young People
Luminato
Lynne Jamieson
M. Road
Marcel Watier
Marcello Tulipano
Marie Baron
Marlene Smith
Mary Lu Zahalan
Melissa Doige
Melissa Yetman
Michael Gianfrancesco
Michele-Marie Beer
Michelle Hamilton Black and Darren Black
Mitchell Marcus
Miriam Flynn
Mirvish Productions
Nadia Mear
Natalie Heron
Opera Atelier
Patricia Wilson
Peter Martyn
Randy Read
Rod Kelly
Ron Cameron-Lewis
Sandy and Max Reimer
Sarite Harris
The Shaw Festival
Sherry Chandler
Soulpepper
The Stratford Festival
Sophie Radecki
Stefan Moccio
Stephanie Martin, Andrew Sabiston and Lucie
Steve Ross
Susan Henley
Tim Hughes
Veritas
Visit Scotland
Wayne Thomas

Sharron’s Privates People who have donated $25.00 to $50.00 and/or supported, given their free time and/or skill,promoted and/or helped Sharron immeasureably on this World Domination Tour!


Alex Saslove

Amanda Campbell
Ari Weinberg
Andy Parks
Bea Campbell
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
Bruce Dow
Callandra Dendias
Charlotter Moore
Chris Lorway
Chris Mitchell
Constance Marlatt
Christine Horne
Chrystal Donbrath
Crystal Rickard
David Oiye
Diana Coatsworth
Doug Price
Ed Sahely
Evan Smith
Gabi Epstein
Geoff Whynot
Grant Ramsay
Jean Stilwell
Jeff Breithaupt
Jim Russell
Julia Gardener
Karen Blackman
Kathryn McEwen
Keith Cole
Kelly Holiff
Kyle Golemba
Leslie Arden
Lindsay Burns
Louise Pitre and Joe Matheson
Mark Davis
Melanie Phillipson
Michael Gianfrancesco
Michael Hughes
Pablo Kessleman
Pam Chorley
Paul Sportelli
Patricia Wilson
Patricia Zentilli
Patti and John Loach
Peter Phoa
Qasim Khan
Rob Kempson
Robert Missen
Sara Farb
Shawn Daudlin
Shelley Quinn
Sky Gilbert
Susan Bourcier
Sutton Foster
Suzanne Hermany
Thom Allison
Tracey Nolan
Tricia Lackey
Wayne Gwillim
William Humenick

No comments: